facts about the work
on our team
- Leading taxpayer and employer in the Vologda region (more than 2500 workplaces).
- Vast experience of working in timber industry of the Vologda region for 30 years.
- Many years of expertise and innovative approach to solve daily problems.
- Active implementation of advanced technologies throughout the entire production chain.
- Massive investments in production modernisation.
- Constant development and implementation of investment projects.
- Decent remuneration for employees is the basis of the HR management system of the company.
- The company consistently implements the policy of high social responsibility, including in terms of salaries and compensation.
- The company regularly monitors the external market and ensures that all elements of the remuneration system are competitive.
Career and professional development
- The most promising and ambitious employees are given opportunities not only for professional but also for career development within the company.
- When selecting candidates for senior positions, preference is given to internal candidates.
- We pay serious attention to improving the professional level of our personnel.
- The company has a unified corporate system of personnel training covering all areas of business and categories of employees.
Team of like-minded professionals
We are proud to have formed a highly effective team. The challenges we’ve faced together and the heights we’ve reached bonded us into a team of like-minded people, strong with professionalism, persistence and unity, a team that can tackle any task.
High corporate culture
- We hold common values, standards and beliefs that are shared by all members of the organisation.
- We support a healthy and active lifestyle for our employees, so we give them an opportunity to exercise regularly.
- Our corporate life is full of different events. We celebrate corporate holidays together, hold various competitions and much more.
Safety and labour protection
- The company’s top priority is to ensure the safety of production processes, improve working conditions and protect the lives and health of employees, contractors’ personnel and local communities.
- Important components of the remuneration system are non-financial motivation programmes that are aimed at recognising merits and achievements as an element of performance evaluation.
- The company annually gives corporate and industry awards and holds competitions for the best in the profession.