The Foundation is saving and preserving the Church of the Nativity in Belozerye. It is the only flooded church in Russia that survived the construction of water channels. It has been standing at the source of the Sheksna River since 1788. It was it that Vasily Shukshin filmed in his “Kalina Krasnaya”.
“Vologodskiye Lesopromyshlenniki” and CJSC “Avstrofor” help the foundation, providing a significant discount on the purchase of lumber.
Thanks to the purchased materials, the work of cladding the architectural installation with the name of the ancient village of Krokhino was completed, 80 meters of wooden planking was laid, and the frame of the volunteer campus/kitchen was erected.