SMART FOREST IT-forum will take place on December 8, 2022 in St. Petersburg. “Vologodskie Lesopromyshlenniki” will be a strategic partner of the event. Anatoly Nasonov, Director of Information Technology at VLP Group JSC, will take part in the session “Corporate Information Systems, Data Management, Corporate Communication Networks – Migrating to Domestic” with the topic “ERP Implementation at the Timber Industry Enterprises”.
SMART FOREST is a new information and discussion platform to discuss the role of digital and information technologies, industrial automation in the timber industry of the Russian Federation.
THE MAIN TOPICS OF THE FORUM:
- The timber industry on the way to Industry 4.0
- Means of industrial automation in the timber industry
- Video surveillance equipment and practice of its use as the basis for machine vision systems in the timber industry
- Corporate information systems, data management, corporate communications networks: migrate to the domestic market
- Domestic solutions in the corporate communication networks in the new environment
As part of the business program of the forum Smart Forest will be an exhibition, which will feature innovative products of IT-solutions developers and software for the timber industry.
Free registration is available for representatives of the timber industry until December 1.
Vologodskiye Lesopromyshlenniki Group of Companies – dynamically developing vertically integrated Russian timber holding with a 30-year history and a full cycle of logging and deep wood processing, which ranks 10th in the top 50 largest timber companies in Russia by revenue according to Forest Industry magazine by the end of 2021. The company has 4 logging companies, 2 sawmills, fuel pellets production, 2 wood chipboard/LDF and MDF/LDF plants jointly with ChPMK, and the largest birch plywood plant under construction.