Volunteer fire department of LLC “ShKDP” took part in the elimination of the fire

There was a fire in the shopping center “Rubin” in Sheksna settlement. The fire was caused by a short circuit in a light fixture for sale.

The fire was given a higher number – BIS. In its elimination 11 units of equipment, 27 people from Fire Department 16, PEh-62, compressor station, a volunteer fire department “SHKDP” LLC, PEh-63 from Chebsary, PSP “Sheksna” and fire services from Cherepovets and Vologda.

The working conditions for the firefighters in the mall were extremely difficult: no windows, high temperatures and zero visibility due to dense smoke. The firefighters had to crawl through the shopping center. The fire was out completely within an hour and a half.